High School Applications are due Friday December 1st.
High School Applications–What to DO
- All 8th and 9th grade students should complete the regular high school application
- Students can apply to a maximum of 12 programs/schools
- The main round high school is how 95% of our students will receive a high school offer.
- Many schools and programs have requirements you must meet (at minimum) to be considered for admission. It is up to each family to review these requirements and make sure your child fits each schools requirements.
- If you need help with your application, PLEASE make and appointment with Ms. Sussman to discuss your child and the high school application.
- You are NOT guaranteed to get a selection from your application, EVEN if you match all the requirements.
- If you do not receive an offer from your application, the enrollment office will generally place you in your “zoned program” or to the school closest to your house that has remaining seats available.
- Screened Programs Update-If there are more applicants than seats available for the program, students will be selected at “random” from a pool of eligible applicants beginning with group 1.
- High School Enrollment has assigned each 8th grade student a “random” number. This number should be posted on your myschools account under your “student profile” section.
- When you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email that you have successfully submitted your application.