A message from High School Enrollment:
We are writing to let you know that the high school application will open after school hours on Tuesday, October 3rd. We will send you an email when the application is open; we will also email families with MySchools Accounts when the application opens.Welcome letters are being dropped in the mail to all eighth-grade families later this week.
- Families who used a MySchools account to apply to middle school three years ago just need log back in!
- If a parent needs to, they can reset their MySchools password
- Families who did not use a MySchools account to apply to middle school need to link their child to a
Family Events: Family Event series will begin Wednesday, October 4th, with an information session focused on registering for the SHSAT. The remaining October events will provide an overview of the admissions process, from how to access your MySchools account to the best way to complete your application. PLease click on the link below to access the flyer.
Resources for schools and families:
- Learn more about admissions to the Specialized High Schools at schools.nyc.gov/SHS.
- Learn more about admissions updates and the High School Application and LaGuardia application at schools.nyc.gov/hs.
- Learn more about Screened Admissions at schools.nyc.gov/ScreenedHS
- Learn more about Auditions at schools.nyc.gov/HSauditions
- Learn more about screened with assessment schools at schools.nyc.gov/assessmenths
- Watch our video series: schools.nyc.gov/HSVideos.
- MySchools for families: myschools.nyc.
- MySchools for school staff: school.myschools.nyc.
- MySchoolsGuide for School Counselors.
- High School Admissions Resources for School Counselors and Other Staff.