School Yard opens at 7:15 am at the latest.
Free Hot Breakfast is available beginning at 7:30 am and ending at 8:00 am
Free Grab and Go Breakfast is available beginning at 8:00 am and ending at 10:00 am in the school cafeteria.
A.M. Home Room 8:00-8:15
Period 1 8:19-8:59
Period 2 9:03-9:43
Period 3 9:47-10:28
Period 4 10:32-11:13 (6th Grade Lunch Period)
Period 5 11:17-11:58 (6th & 7th Grade Lunch Period)
Period 6 12:02-12:43 (7th & 8th Grade Lunch Period)
Period 7 12:47-1:27 (8th Grade Lunch Period)
Period 8 1:31-2:11
P.M. Home Room 2:15-2:20
** Homeroom begins promptly at 8:00 A.M.
1) Lateness, cutting and truancy are prohibited.
2) Students may not bring in any unauthorized person into the school at any time.
3) All electronic devices must be turned off during the school day. Devices such as HEADPHONES, IPODS, MP3/4, OR ANY HAND HELD GAMING DEVICES, CELL PHONES/ MOBILE DEVICES used in the building will result in confiscation. Parent must pick up device on Friday from grade dean.
4) The school will not be responsible for items confiscated.
5) Hats or headgear (except religious attire) are NOT to be worn in the building.
6) Students must have an official pass to go from one place to another in the building.
7) Students who become ill may not be sent home alone, a Parent/Guardian listed on the Emergency Blue Card must pick them up at school.
8) Students are to leave the school grounds at the end of their school day.
9) Students may only go to the school store during AM Homeroom.
Tank tops and short shorts, sunglasses, headbands, visors, ski masks, spiked bracelets, inappropriate words or slogans on clothing, glass bottles, skateboards, bicycles, roller blades, basketballs, soccer balls, bats and other sporting equipment. Food or beverages of any kind (unless in cafeteria).
The Following Infractions May Result in Suspension
1) Fighting and disrupting the orderly operation of school activities.
2) Engaging in physical assault and/or sexual assault.
3) Engaging in, or causing riotous conditions.
4) Recklessly endangering students and/or staff.
5) Possessing or using a weapon or a laser light/pointer.
6) Engaging in theft of personal or school property.
7) Engaging in cheating or plagiarizing.
8) Ringing a false alarm or engaging in acts of arson.
9) Using intimidation, coercion, force or extortion.