- All audition programs, will offer virtual auditions this year.
- High schools with audition programs evaluate virtual auditions and in-person auditions equally and consistently so students do not have an advantage or disadvantage auditioning one way or another.
- The 25 DOE high schools that offer audition programs all use the same common audition components across programs in the same arts discipline (such as visual art or dance).
- Students will be asked to prepare the same common audition components whether they are auditioning for a program in person or submitting materials virtually.
- Learn about the common components for each discipline in the sections that follow, or in myschools account.
Drama Academy Q19N –Wednesday 11/8/23 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm – Last Names A – LThursday 11/9/23 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm – Last Names M – ZTuesday 11/14/23 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm – Make-up DateIf students are unable to attend the in-person auditions, they may submit/upload their audition through their MySchools account. No ticket is necessary to attend auditions. Requirements for Drama Audition:
- 1-2 minute monologue from a published play
- Interview by Drama teachers