Congratulations to everyone who submitted projects to Emoti-Con from Halsey JHS 157Q – They were all accepted! YES, WE RULE!
18 accepted projects:
- Admirers of Life by Judah, Ella, Daniel, Papa
- Animal Rights Not Wrongs by Sumayah, Lorian, Adil, Isaiah
- Blocks of Grass by Roland S
- Build A Better World – AICK by Aaron, Iosi, Camilla, Kyle
- Build A Better World – CAKS by Ahmed, Charles, Kacper, Shuhad
- Build A Better World – JEJ by Jeremiah, Emily, Jasmine
- COVID-21, A Platformer Game by Sebastian, Mattan, Nina, Mya
- DiverCity by Damon, Lucas, Samay, Jason
- Diversity City by Benjamin, Dianshi, Joshua, Tammy
- JHJ World by Jakhongir (Jack), Jahongir, Holger
- New Block City by Jordan B, Jordan P, Diego, Yaffa
- Panda Striker by Michael, Jacob
- Save the Animals – Animal Advocate – G4C by Naomi, Joshua
- Save the Habitat by Amaris, Christian, Kaitlin, Isabella
- Self Care and Improving our Mental Health by Alessandra, Dara
- Self Care Stimulator by Amaryllis, Sasha, Gabby
- The Game of 2020 by Ingine, Eliana, Alana
- The Quarantine Life by Aishwari, Debopriyah
They publish all of our project pages on Monday! Visit https://emoticon.mouse.org during the Project Fair (from 5/24 and 6/4) to leave encouraging comments & emojis for your friends and for students from other programs!
Thank you to Mrs. Elfers for being an amazing teacher to our students!