January 23rd , 2023
Dear Parents/Guardians of 8th Grade Students:
As graduating 8th graders this year, your child will be participating in many activities. Some of these activities are included in 8th grade dues. Below, please find a list of these activities.
• Caps & Gowns
• Graduation Auditorium Rental
• Senior T-shirts
• Miscellaneous (graduation programs, flowers, invitations, etc…)
The cost of 8th grade dues is $100.00 and all payments must be made by cash, check or money order (payable to JHS157). Please make sure to include your child’s name and class on all payments. All payments are due to Mr. Plummer in room 210 by Wednesday, February 15th, 2023.
If there are any questions or concerns, please call or email Mr. Plummer 718-830-4910 ext.2103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. If a student is denied participation in any senior activity THERE WILL BE NO REFUND OF ANY PART OF 8th Grade Dues. The same is true for any student who chooses not to participate in any specific activity. There is no prorating or refunds of 8th Grade Dues.
2. These dues do NOT include 8th grade senior sweatshirts, or yearbooks. Separate notices will be sent home.
3. Below you will find a list of anticipated costs for activities that are not included in 8th Grade Dues.
UPCOMING EVENTS/PAYMENTS (Due dates to be announced/Amounts subject to change)
Very truly yours,
Please return this slip and payment to Mr. Plummer in the cafeteria during 6th or 7th period lunch. Permission slips and payments are due no later than February 15th, 2023.
I have read the above notice concerning 8th Grade Dues and am submitting $100.00. I understand that dues ARE NOT refundable, in part or in whole.
Student’s Name _______________________________ Homeroom _________
Parent’s Signature _____________________________ Date _______________